2.02.2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED AS WEIRD!!! :O

A friend of mine "tagged" me, and now I have to list 6 weird things about myself and then tag six other people to do the same. Well, it took me a loooong time to think of six weird things. I mean, I don't really feel THAT weird, just "uncommon". Anyway, by now everyone I know well enough to tag is already tagged, so I guess I'm breaking the chain. Oooops! Sorry, folks.

Here's my six:

One: I love Spongebob Squarepants.
Two: I hate metal touching my teeth, or anyone else's teeth.
Three: I am a practicing Catholic and my children are unschooled.
Four: I am afraid of running too fast.
Five: I play Super Collapse on-line to help me fall asleep. I once told my son
it's like meditation.
Six: I don't believe in competition.

Well, there you have it. Weird, or not? You may decide for yourself. :)

No comments: