5.16.2008

Friday Fill-in #72

(self-portrait by my daughter, Angelica)

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to believe that spanking is justified!

2. The heat reminds me that summer is almost here!

3. I cannot live without my life.

4. Spinning and auditioning for a play are two things I'd like to try.

5. When life hands you lemons throw them back and demand oreos (stated by my daughter).

6. Enjoying the bounty of my grandmother's garden is my favorite childhood memory.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the house all clean. Tomorrow my plans include enjoying a visit with my in-laws from NY and Sunday, I want to watch my daughter perform in the "Spring Showcase" at a local theater!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love #5!

Mrs. G. said...

You will never hear me justify spanking. I think it's mean and lazy.

Janet said...

Love your answers to #s 5 & 6 :-)

Thanks for playing, hope you had fun over the weekend!