1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen? Whatever channel he happened to stop on right before the magic remote put him to sleep.
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Pretty much anything from a box or can.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? What bar?! If it's the one were we wait for a table to be ready, probably a glass of wine.
5. Where did he go to high school? William Floyd H.S. in Shirley, NY - same as me. ;)
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 and 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He equates most collections with clutter, so anything he collects is useful, ie. tools and cookbooks.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Hmmmm, I'm not sure about this one, but probably a good Reuben, or an italian hero with everything on it.
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Nothing I can think of. He likes variety.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Frosted Mini-Wheats, or the Muesli he had in Switzerland.
11. What would he never wear? A dress, or anything right off the rack. Clothes need to be broken in by the washer before wearing.
12. What is his favorite sports team? None that I know of
13. Who is his best friend? Me?
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Display "knick-knacks" on the kitchen windowsill.
15. How many states has he lived in? Three: NY, MA, FL
16. What is his heritage? Italian, and possibly Irish(the family history is a little cloudy)
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Yeah right! Like I'm going to bake a cake for my pastry chef husband! No, he gets an ice cream cake, either good old fashioned Carvel or mint chocolate chip from Baskin Robbins.
18. Did he play sports in high school? No
19. What could he spend hours doing? Cleaning out the garage and playing with our kids.
Photo credit: Reagan Photography (edited by Tom)
1. The last band I saw live was Horizons.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the overflowing gratitude.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is started, but nowhere near finished.
4. Thoughts of FOOD fill my head! ('Tis not the season to begin a diet!)
5. I wish I could wear sweatpants and look sexy in them.
6. Bagpipes and the bassoon are two of the instruments my youngest son wants to learn to play.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my son's band practice ending! Tomorrow my plans include celebrating my youngest son's ninth birthday and Sunday, I want to finish the earflap hat I'm crocheting!
The first three generations of women voters in my family ( my grandmother, my mother, and me)
4. Very little keeps me on track.
Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...
NBPC - The Daydreamer
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color
You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.
The Perception Personality Types:
The Karaoke stars sing "I Will Survive" and "I'm Walking on Sunshine"
Some of the beauty that surrounded us at the Blue Ridge Assembly.
Sunrise and flowers at Gerri's house.
Some of the talent show at Madeline's.