9.22.2008

I'm Back Home

The view from our car as we drove into Pennsylvania.




Towards the end of the summer, I took a little vacation from life. ( I'm kind of like a turtle who sticks it head out to explore and enjoy the world, but every so often has to go into it's shell. ) Then in September our family went to the Live and Learn Conference in North Carolina, which was followed by a road trip with stops in PA, NY, CT, VA, Washington, DC, and GA! As soon as I finish unpacking, catching up with all the lists and blogs I enjoy, and settling back into our routine, I'll post about our adventures.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you're back I look forward to hearing about Live and Learn. I've seen a few bloggers post pictures and stuff.

Heather's Moving Castle said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad went! I can't wait to see how it went for you!

~H

Angelica said...

I didn't know you knew how to get pictures from your phone to your computer...
If I could get a little credit for that pic that would be fab. THANKS.