10.31.2008

Friday Fill-in #96


1. My favorite food seasoning is garlic.
2. Every so often, silence is music to my ears.

3. Lucky is the nickname of my son's first best friend when he was in school.

4. Being a good parent is something I take very seriously.

5. Many people are too fearful about the state of our nation, and what the election of either candidate will mean to our future.

6. Halloween candy was the last thing I bought at the store.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sharing some of my kids' Halloween booty. Tomorrow my plans include taking our foster cats in for a check-up and taking my son to the wonderful pottery studio where he just started learning last week, and Sunday, I want to take a nice family picture (or two) for my MIL's birthday gift!

1 comment:

jlshall said...

I absolutely agree with your #2 - there's just too much sound pollution these days. Good answers.