Let me tell you about my dear husband with this "Husband Meme" I saw on Julie's blog.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen? Whatever channel he happened to stop on right before the magic remote put him to sleep.
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Pretty much anything from a box or can.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? What bar?! If it's the one were we wait for a table to be ready, probably a glass of wine.
5. Where did he go to high school? William Floyd H.S. in Shirley, NY - same as me. ;)
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 and 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He equates most collections with clutter, so anything he collects is useful, ie. tools and cookbooks.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Hmmmm, I'm not sure about this one, but probably a good Reuben, or an italian hero with everything on it.
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Nothing I can think of. He likes variety.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Frosted Mini-Wheats, or the Muesli he had in Switzerland.
11. What would he never wear? A dress, or anything right off the rack. Clothes need to be broken in by the washer before wearing.
12. What is his favorite sports team? None that I know of
13. Who is his best friend? Me?
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Display "knick-knacks" on the kitchen windowsill.
15. How many states has he lived in? Three: NY, MA, FL
16. What is his heritage? Italian, and possibly Irish(the family history is a little cloudy)
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Yeah right! Like I'm going to bake a cake for my pastry chef husband! No, he gets an ice cream cake, either good old fashioned Carvel or mint chocolate chip from Baskin Robbins.
18. Did he play sports in high school? No
19. What could he spend hours doing? Cleaning out the garage and playing with our kids.