5.15.2009

Friday Fill-in #124


1. If we had no winter, we would never discover the infinite beauty of snowflakes.

2. Being a mother is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over, I'd rather not. I'm not done with this one yet!

4. A LOT can happen inside of four and twenty hours!

5. If you've never been thrilled by the clouds, I wish that for you.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is practical for living on Earth.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to at least 8 hours of sleep. Tomorrow my plans include swimming, and Sunday I want to ride my bike to a local park!

1 comment:

A Girl Named Me said...

Your #2 is such a better answer than mine! It's so true. Being a parent, you get to be astonished (sometimes good, sometimes not so good) everrrrry day!

xoox