9.15.2007

More Fun Art and Craftiness

Thanks to my friend Mary for sharing this amazing work (by Andrew Lipson and Daniel Shiu) on her blog. We are M.C. Escher fans here, so we think this is really cool. Don't you?














Here's something else fun and new I just saw on WhipUp today.











It was quite timely because my kids have been having a blast, literally, with the hundreds of balloons my son just got as part of a balloon hat making kit he acquired at the recent conference we went to. I am awful at helping them create things with their balloons, because I am terrified of them popping while I work on them. I startle so much when they do!!! This softie would be the perfect "balloon" creation for me. There is a myriad of even more adorable softies on this site by Heidi Kenney, too cute for words. Go check 'em out!

No comments: