7.09.2007

What Would Scott Do?

I know I've shared this man's wonderfully wise words here before, but he has so many that I just have to do it again. ;) If you're not receiving Scott Noelle's "Daily Groove" in your e-mailbox, I urge you to go to the website below and sign up - TODAY! You'll be glad you did. Really. I promise. :)


THE DAILY GROOVE
~ by Scott Noelle,
www.enjoyparenting.com/dailygroove

:: WWCD: What Would a Child Do? ::

A popular Christian slogan is "WWJD: What Would Jesus Do?" This is an excellent question for Christian parents to ask, as Jesus honored children, promoted nonviolence, and embodied unconditional love.

Anyone you consider to be loving and wise can help you connect with your Inner Wisdom in this way:
* What would the Dalai Lama do?
* What would my great aunt Sally do?
* What would Mister Rogers do?
* What would my dog do? (Seriously!)

Another great source of wisdom is *children*, who constantly present us with opportunities to let go of limiting beliefs:

* A child would care more about feeling good than being "right."
* A child would look for the FUN in every situation.
* A child would be open to miracles.
* A child would be authentic.

Today, include children's wisdom in your decision-making by asking yourself, "What would a child do?" Once you've expanded your perspective in this way, ask yourself the most important question: " What would *I* do?"



http://dailygroove.net/wwcd Feel free to forward this message to your friends! (Please include this paragraph and everything above.) Copyright (c) 2007 by Scott Noelle

No comments: