12.28.2007

Friday Fill-in #52

This week's fill-in is comprised of movie quotes we were asked to complete. My answers are in italics. If you want to know the real quotes and what movies they're from, go here.


1. "I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, hearts, and minds."
2. "Why is the phone always gone?"
3. "Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an ass of themselves, sometimes."

4. "Nine companions, so be it. You shall be loved."

5. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to blog."

6. "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could clean an entire house in the blink of an eye."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some of our Christmas decorations put away, tomorrow my plans include playing Rock Band and Singstar and Sunday, I want to make something crafty!

No comments: