11.15.2008

Friday Fill-in #98


1. Please feel free to move about the cabin.


2. When I hug my kids, I can't help sniffing their heads occasionally.


3. My favorite thing to cook is whatever is easiest.


4. Lately, "Daria" is something I can't get enough of.


5. That's the thing I love most about my life.


6. When I'm in the store and I hear people being mean and threatening their little kids, it always makes me think to myself, what the heck?


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chicken pot pie. Tomorrow my plans include taking my son to the pottery studio, and Sunday I want to plant something edible (which I never got to last weekend)!

2 comments:

Bellezza said...

I ADORE chicken pot pie! With a passion! It's gotten so that now I have to make it homemade because I get so disappointed in a "failed" one at some restaurants. I had a particularly horribly one at Boston Market the other month.

Feel free to move about the cabin made me laugh.

Janet said...

Hope your weekend's gone well! Thanks for playing :-)