Friday Fill-in #99
Photo credit: Reagan Photography (edited by Tom)
1. The last band I saw live was Horizons.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the overflowing gratitude.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is started, but nowhere near finished.
4. Thoughts of FOOD fill my head! ('Tis not the season to begin a diet!)
5. I wish I could wear sweatpants and look sexy in them.
6. Bagpipes and the bassoon are two of the instruments my youngest son wants to learn to play.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my son's band practice ending! Tomorrow my plans include celebrating my youngest son's ninth birthday and Sunday, I want to finish the earflap hat I'm crocheting!