11.07.2008

Friday Fill-in #97



1. My blueprint for success includes lots of flexibility.


2. My daughter's Butterfingers was the last candy I ate.


3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is from Aveeno, don't know the name off-hand, but it's for sensitive skin.


4. A walk in the sun can be good therapy.


5. I'd like to tell you about how I became the Prince of Bel-Air. ;P


6. I think compassion is my strongest characteristic.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up some newborn hats for The Caps to Cap-Haitien Project. Tomorrow my plans include going to a corn maze with my kids and some friends, and on Sunday I want to do some planting while watching some of the air show that will be viewable from our house!

1 comment:

Madeline Rains said...

I want to know more about #5!