2.06.2009

Friday Fill-in #110


1. Please don't tell me the gory details.


2. Can you make that a little later in the morning?


3. The color green makes me want to go outside!


4. I have a craving for nothing at the moment, YAY!


5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it and keep rewinding all the times I see my hubby and kids all playing together joyfully.


6. Eyes are the best when they're not buttons. ;P


7. And as for the weekend, tonight (actually this afternoon) I'm looking forward to going to see Coraline. Tomorrow my plans include taking my son to make some pottery, and Sunday I want to read the paper and that's about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love answers no. 1 and 2- well said! I also like your sign at the top 'be careful what you wish for'...that's so true!! What a cool sign!

Enjoyed your FF-In's, thanks!

happy Friday...
Bella

Melissa said...

Enjoyed your fill-ins! Have a good weekend.

Ronnie said...

MJ and Chloe went to Coraline today, too. They enjoyed it a lot.

I can relate to #2. :-)