1.23.2009

Friday Fill-in #108

1. Oh, I am so missing my mother-in-law!

2. It is so gratifying to be with my kids everyday, seeing all the changes, big and little.

3. During the funeral, I wasn't the only one laughing when my nephew started asking, "Is Pa being quiet? Is Aunt Fran being quiet? Is Uncle Joe being quiet? Is Daddy being quiet?" and on and on..

4. Drive in this ice and snow and traffic everyday; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be sitting at the kitchen table having coffee with Mom.

6. My laptop is(was) my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being done with laundry and unpacking. Tomorrow my plans include possibly attending the Port Salerno Annual Seafood Festival and Sunday I want to enjoy the warmer weather!

No comments: