1.04.2008

Friday Fill-in #53


1. This year, I'd like to attend more unschooling get-togethers and conferences.


2. Spending time with other unschoolers is what I daydream about most.


3. My husband is an award-winning pastry chef.


4. I would like to have more travel and museum visits.


5. I love to have lots of kids around the house.


6. My life makes me smile.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting a new felted bag, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping (yipee! ;P), and Sunday I want to make a big pot of tomato sauce (mmmmm)!


For those of you who are unfamiliar with unschooling, and a little curious, these two sites can give you an idea of what it's all about.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oooh, I love that green tote bag above...nice!

And omg am I GLAD I'm not involved with ANYONE who is an award-winning pastry chef! I have enough trouble LOL!

I'm with you on #4 :-)

Thanks for playing!