4.19.2008

Friday Fill-in #68


1. The last time I lost my temper I was stunned and instantly regretted it!


2. My propensity for weight gain is what I'm fed up with!


3. The next book I'd like to read is The Omnivore's Dilemma.


4. Not having any more debt is what I'm looking forward to.


5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, shine a bright light in there and they won't be so scary anymore!


6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was art trading cards.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having all my kids home. Tomorrow my plans include food shopping and laundry (yipee!), and Sunday, I want to alter a t-shirt as demonstrated over at Threadbanger!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love that picture!!! Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)