4.01.2008

March Marching By

I don't know exactly how it happened, but over a month went by without me posting anything! I guess it was just one of those times when I feel more like observing and absorbing the world around me than contributing to it with my ramblings. ;P

Here's a few pix of some of what kept us busy in March.






Enjoying the view of the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, from Hobe Mountain Observation Tower at Jonathan Dickenson State Park. It's windy up there on the highest point in southern Florida - 86 feet above sea level. The "mountain" is actually an ancient sand dune.






We hosted our first foster pet, Metta, for about a month total. We also hosted three ATC (Art Trading Card) trades.



We dyed eggs while hosting one of many sleepovers, including our friends visiting from Arizon.





We enjoyed the snow and sunrises over Long Lake in Bridgton, Maine, as well as some skiing at Shawnee Peak.


I also did lots of reading this month, on-line and "real" books. I really loved and was inspired by this book:
So......what is your favorite March memory?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Deanne...
Is it really you?????

Good to hear from you :)