2.15.2008

Friday Fill-in # 59

Myspace Comments - Snowman
1. Snowdrops are are a sign that your snowman is sad.
2. I'm going to be relieved when we are no longer "housebreaking" our foster puppy.
3. A good song is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and I'm comforted. (warm green tea)
5. In my heart is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that love is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include picking up our foster pup from the Humane Society and Sunday, I want to go to the Renaissance Fair!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Oooh, a ren fair, what fun! Have a great weekend and thanks for playing!

Byrning Bunny said...

We "baby" sat last week and spent too much time cleaning up after the mistakes! Poor little guy was just so confused, but he was also fun. Good luck.

http://byrningbunny.wordpress.com/