2.01.2008

Friday Fill-in # 57





1. Once I was flexible enough to do splits.

2. It's frustrating being sick.

3. Today at work I will be cleaning and shopping. (That is some of my "work.")

4. What's IT all about?

5. If I make a mistake I may be embarassed, but I often laugh at myself.

6. When I woke up this morning, I thought, "I hope I can do all that I want to today without becoming rushed or stressed."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a Concert of Hope by the Watoto Children's Choir, tomorrow my plans include making breakfast and packing lunch for the children from the choir that will be staying with us, and Sunday, I want to go for a walk, maybe a swim!

2 comments:

Retro Girl said...

Sounds like lovely weekend plans...(especially the swim part, to me....we've got about 8" of snow here in NW Chicago..Yuck!)

Found you via the Fill-Ins...
mine's up too. Have a great weekend

Janet said...

A swim! Oh, that would be heavenly!!!