1. Plans and schedules can limit people's ability to appreciate the here and now.
2. I'm happy when I can accept people as they are.
3. The last thing I drank was water, as usual.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family.
5. I like real mozzarella cheese on my pizza.
6. Dear November, I'm grateful for you. This is the month when we gather as a family with the sole purpose of celebrating our blessings. Of course, this is also the month in which my youngest son was born, and that's something I'm VERY grateful for.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting ready for our trip to Connecticut. Tomorrow my plans include flying to Connecticut and visiting family, and on Sunday I want to hold and cuddle my new nephew for the first time!