1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are my life, my faith, my family, my friends.
2. My Thanksgiving traditions include my dad cooking the turkey and stuffing, my mom and I each making two side dishes, and my dear husband providing the bread and desserts. We've done it this way for quite a few years, and it allows all of us to share in the preparations, without any one person being overwhelmed by it all. I love it!
3. The best part about Thanksgiving is that we all focus on gratitude in a big way.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is pumpkin pie, of course!
5. I can't recall the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving. I must have blocked it out. ;P
6. After the meal, I load this dishwasher, then relax, leaving the rest of the mess for the next day. :D
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the kitchen fully stocked again from food shopping, tomorrow my plans include just enjoying the beautiful weather, and Sunday I want to go shopping for my son's birthday(which just happens to be on Thanksgiving this year).