11.30.2007



Yay! I did it! I actually posted something here every day this month. I can hardly believe it myself, but boy am I glad I did this. I've found some wonderful new blogs to enjoy, and I know now that I will continue to blog more than I used to (probably not every day though). I will free my mind of all random ideas and unleash them into the blogosphere. So expect a continuation of posts that are only related by the fact that I did them. ;)

Big congratulations to everyone else who completed this, and sympathetic underestanding to those who didn't. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! That is great. I think maybe this is what I will try next year, as I am a NaNoWriMo drop out this year. I just can't leave my family as regularly as is required for me to do 50,000 words in a month.

Deanne said...

Thanks Jessica. :) That is exactlly why I did NaBloPoMo. I would LOVE to try NaNoWriMo, but I know I couldn't do it right now. Maybe when our kids are older we can both do it, and share our novels with each other! ;)