11.10.2007

It Should Be Sunday Already!

Okay, it's only 8:31pm (EST), but it feels like way past midnight. I guess that's what happens when you go to sleep at 2:00 am and then wake up at 4:15 am to catch a flight. I feel like I'm sleep walking, and I sure hope no one holds me accountable for anything I said or did today! Sleep deprivation is not a pretty thing when you're in your forties. How in the world I ever functioned in my twenties, pulling "all-nighters" for many reasons, is beyond my understanding now.


Anyway, we made it safely to CT where my daughter and youngest son where literally showered with gifts for their autumn birthdays. My in-laws feel that their grandchildren should have every thing they wish for, if at all possible. The following pictures show their basement, which is like a fantasyland. They may not be the best pictures, but I just had to share the 2-story playhouse, complete with garage for the electric car, and the 2-story pirate ship, that my father-in-law lovingly created for his grandkids. There are also other playhouses, a pool table, a foosball table, and a flatscreen TV. While we were down there this evening, Grandpop noted that, "We could really use a refrigerator down here." If they go much further, Grandma and Grandpop will just have to live in the basement if they want to see the grandkids at all! ;)

No comments: