11.13.2007

Manchester Community College

I almost forgot to post today, thanks to a day of travelling and sheer exhaustion.

So this will be short and sweet.

I am recommending Manchester Community College to all, because I happen to know two of their professors personally. They are my sister and brother-in-law, and they are the two people in our family who seem to have the best understanding of what unschooling is about. In fact, they are very supportive and are able to have great conversations with us about learning, which are beneficial for all involved. So I figure that if Manchester Community College employs open-minded individuals like my in-laws, that says something about the college itself, something that unschoolers might find appealing.

If anyone you know is looking to take any college courses in Connecticut, check out Manchester Community College. I definitely think it's worth a look.

No comments: